Join our premium club and get 100% great deals.
I'll tell you right away: the premium club is paid.
You say - rolled down? But wait a minute!
The premium cost is just like a cup of coffee ~ 249 rubles / month.
What can you get for the price of 1 cup of cappuccino?
- All offers
Free subscribers only get 25% of all offers! The remaining 75% of the best deals are only available to premium subscribers.
Don't miss the best deals on your dream destinations!
- Offers "Weekend"
Special offers with weekend flights. Just imagine how wonderful it is to spend a weekend in the city of your dreams and spend mere pennies on it.
- NO ADVERTISING
It is convenient to use the application without any pop-ups and other distracting advertising banners.
- Substantial contribution to the development of the project
It's no secret that we have many editors to search and find cool tours and tickets. We know that we have helped many people find the right offer.
By purchasing access to the premium club, you help us become better!
Still not enough for you?
Now the members of our club have additional. promotional codes for all tours! That is, you, as a member of the club, receive a guaranteed additional discount that definitely pays for the premium!
-300rub - for tours from 20K
-500rub - for tours from 40K
-1000rub - for tours from 60K
-2000rub - for tours from 100K
Sounds good, but are you still not sure about this whole model?
No problem! Especially for you 7 days of free access to the premium club.
Remember, the premium club is only available to users of our mobile application:
Install it now:
Just once using our findings, you will pay off your subscription 1-4 times!
Imagine that you are traveling as a couple or as a family and take advantage of just one offer from our newsletter. With an average saving of about 10 rubles per person, in general you save from 000 to 20 rubles! And many subscribers have already booked more than one ticket
How to find a hot tour? Convenient tour calendar for a quick check.
Or a full-fledged online search for the dates and filters you need - Tour search
Also, it is convenient to follow the last minute tours. on weekend from our special section "On weekend"